Thursday, September 07, 2006

Please Check my other blog...

I don't think there is anything more beautiful than the leaves changing their colors to golds, oranges, browns and reds that only God could create. There is just something special about walking through or under tree's that are this color with little cool drops of dew or rain gently plopping down on your head, it is just the most peaceful feeling!

Today, it is actually 73 in the Phoenix area and I awoke to a gentle steady rain outside, one that just made me smile and thank God and my angels for bringing me happiness. You see, while others don't see this side of me, I suffer from mood disorder depression & am currently being treated with Lexapro 10 mg., but I am convinced it is the searing heat of the summers that just sucks the life out of me. But when it rains, my mood changes, I am singing, smiling and happy for awhile.

Thank you Lord Jesus for bringing happiness to my day today! It is it seems the answer to my prayers yesterday if I am supposed to sell my home and move to Washington...I now believe the answer is yes!

I switched my blog over to BETA, so please check out www.quiltsforacause.blogspot.com to check out all the other posts and see the pictures of the quilts I have made for police dispatchers in need. I am also working on cutting and pasting all my old posts to the Beta version.

Matter of fact, as an emergency dispatcher myself, that is why the title for this blog is Quilting 911, it is a blog that I hope will encourage many of you that read this to reach out and help me to help others in need.

No comments: