Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fall Leaves Quilt for Sale, Magnificent Quilt!

I have given thought today that many of you who read this (if anyone really does), may be a bit hesitant to send me money or purchase a quilt from me not knowing if I am for real or not. Let me assure you I am more genuine than most vehicles today that say they are made in the USA!

So, here are some pictures of my latest project, a beautiful 45" X 47 1/2" fall leaves quilt with hand appliqued pumpkins and squash done in clear thread and tiny gold stitches on the pumpkin to give it color and rich tone.The colors are rich wine, oranges, yellows and I used a delicate vine/leaf pattern for the stitching of the top to the back. The back is a heavy stiffer type black fabric that makes an excellent quilt back for a lap quilt or a wall hanging. Trust me the pictures don't do this quilt justice. Neither does the Blogger BETA right now that won't download pics. Check it out under Ebay & go to oilman85037 as the seller.

I just listed it in EBay under fall leaves quilt and I am asking for a minimum bid of $60 with 15% of the profit going to the Autism Society and the remainder back into making more quilts for dispatchers. Use paypal and know your purchase is protected.I believe you will find my quilts of very high quality and workmanship and I pray over each quilt as I make them knowing just the right person is going to buy them. So, go on over to Ebay and check out the rest of the pictures.

No comments: