Thursday, September 07, 2006

Don't Make a Skinny Guy Mad...

My husband and I will soon be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary & with any luck we will celebrate it with new beginnings in Aberdeen, Washington. In the meantime, I don't want any of you reading this to think my husband is a mean person or bad person, because he is the most compassionate, caring, loving man I have ever met. He is just quick witted and sometimes doesn't think...

We were joking the other day with our insurance agent about hubbies weight (he is 6' 138#) and he has always weighed this much since our marriage. He just has this quick metabolism that never slows down even at 48 years of age, I have seen him run circles around men 1/2 his age.

Anyway, I am at the opposite end (5'7 200# (gotta love anti-depressants)). So, he tells the agent he weighs 142# and I asked him since when? You have never weighed more than 138# & that is what you weighed last night. Are you sure you weigh 142#?

Quick witted and sometimes dim witted he replies? 'Are you sure you only weigh 200#?' OUCH, that stung, but I quickly got over it and laughed it off because little does he know I have been working out for the last week & I am determined to not weigh 200# by the time they do our physicals.

The moral of this story...Don't make the skinny guy mad!!

I love ya Babe! You are still my hero that hangs the moon!

No comments: