Monday, September 11, 2006

Fall Leaves Quilts



Looking at these quilts, you can almost feel the dew in the air as the seasons quickly change from summer to fall. The quilts are
47 1/2" x 45" and are a varied combination of the pumpkin/sunflower pattern. I have made 2 of these quilts. the first is the one shown with the pumpkin/squash and it is hand appliqued with gold thread that makes the veins stand out and shine. The second quilt is almost identical with the exception that the applique on it is machined with green thread. These are perfect quilts for a lap quilt or as a wall hanging.
I had these quilts listed in Ebay for a charity auction for the National Autism Center, however, no one bid on them though I had plenty of lookers.
I am asking $60 per quilt or $100 for both with 15% of the proceeds going to Autism research.
You can feel safe ordering these by going through paypal to complete the deal.
If you have any further questions, please contact me so I can share my quilting ministry with you. I believe while I may not be world famous, my quilts are made with love and blessed by above.

No comments: