Thursday, September 14, 2006

Asking for Prayers

I believe in prayer and I definitely believe in my God above and all that He has brought me through. He has a plan in my life and I feel it so strongly moving and gently pushing me forward.

My husband and I are raising our 3 grandchildren and we need prayer. If you are Christian, Jewish, Buddist, etc. please pray for us. Here is the situation.

Father is in prison for a probation violation. He calls children weekly, writes to them several times weekly and they see him 1-2 times per month. They miss and love their daddy & they know why he is in prison and they tell him all the time he should have been good.

Mom just picked up and left last year with baby #4. Mom does Meth, has spent over $7000 since December on Meth (sure not her babies), rarely calls, only sees them when it can make her points (birthdays, holidays, etc.) was pregnant with another mans child (supposedly lost child), sleeps all the time, doesn't work and brings baby #4 to us as much as she can. We don't mind that part.

We have permanent legal guardianship and now my husband has the possibility of getting a job in a small quiet town in Washington where we can live with our windows open without fear of a break in, or walk down the street without fear of being shot (live in Phoenix now).

We have to go to court to get permission to take children with us out of state. They have lived with us since birth, other grandmother has nothing to do with them at all. I don't think the judge will have a problem, but I do believe mom and grandmother will try to pull something.

Pray this is Gods will and it will be done!

God Bless and Thank you all.

No comments: