Friday, July 18, 2008

A Great Day!



Aside from our jerk of a neighbor backing into Hubbies Harley today because the ass can't stay out of the driveway and he obviously doesn't pay attention to what is behind his truck, it will be a great day!

We have a shared driveway and according to previous owners, renters and family members, it is only shared for the purpose of said neighbor doing repairs on his house, but he seems to think he can park in it and we don't have the money to fight him, not to mention no matter how many times we have requested a surveyor to talk to us or come out and survey the property, they won't.

So, while said jackass has his own garage and parking on the street where his house is located and we cannot park on the street, not to mention it is a hill and I walk with a cane and suffer from Fibromyalgia and the driveway is actually located out our back door, jackass still parks there.

Hubby made a police report and we have pictures, jackass said he will pay for the damage, but remember his name is jackass for a reason, so we expect this to get ugly.

Anyone want to help us find a place without a shared driveway? HAHA!!

The boys are gone running errands and it is just us girls home today, so we are going to be working on some quilts to pass them forward to those who lost homes in the Butte California fires and the Iowa floods. I don't know how many we will do today, but I am hoping to complete at least 4. Wish us luck and enjoy the flowers!

The ones at top are growing wildly and happily in my front yard. The others are either sitting out on my front porch or hanging. I love flowers & quilts!

1 comment:

Judy D in WA said...

I love the name for your neighbor! I name my neighbors too. Some are nice names, some not so! I hope the damage to the bike isn't too severe. I know how precious the bikes are to their riders.