Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally...

Okay, so I got a slow start on quilts today, but I was able to get one cut out, pinned together and it is ready to sew tomorrow. I also cut out patterns for a purse and coin purse I have been wanting to make for awhile. Added some more stitching to Sunbonnet Sue and a few more buttons to granddaughters quilt.

Hubby brought home KFC for dinner and it was nice, after, we sat in the basement and watched a movie. For those who don't know, our basement is completely done, but needs a lot of work, so while we use it as a family/play room and hubby has an office down there, it isn't a creepy basement.

I will take pictures tomorrow of finished quilt and will hopefully get the bag started and another quilt done. Right now my biggest expense on the quilts will be mailing them to Iowa and California and I try to make them for a variety of ages since I don't have a list to go by.

It is 11:30 and I do need to get my aches and pains to bed for the night.

God Bless!

No comments: