Monday, December 24, 2007

Tsunami Shores Quilts


The picture here is one of 'Footprints in the Sand,' but I think it is an appropriate one with my belief in Jesus Christ as my personal Savior.' It is also appropriate to my journey through life walking along the shores of life in contemplation.
I am NOT perfect. There was only one that was perfect and that was Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior who came to earth and died on a cross because of my sins so I wouldn't have to die a permanent death but could enjoy everlasting life!
Depending on who you talk to along my journey, you would get a variety of answers from people who knew and know me. Those that think I am a horrible person for having feelings and allowing those feelings to be hurt. Those that think I am awful for walking away from the pain of abuse. I am sure if you dug through the sand you could find people who just don't like me.
On the other hand, there are those who would call me generous, kind, loving, fair, beautiful. The people who have been with me during tough times and sad times. People I don't know that I have reached out to so they could survive.
I am not a saint, but I am not the devil in disguise either!
So it is I have decided to begin a journey in making quilts for those that have suffered from catastrophic losses & I am calling it: Tsunami Shores Quilts, Quilts That Warm the Soul!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: