Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Its About the People

WOW! I was googling my business name to see what would come up and my blog came up under Google. Now at least I know it might be found.




Well, Christmas is over & it is time to start thinking about our Americorps project for MLK day, we are going to do something with the homeless teens in our area.

I am also going to be working on getting my non-profit status for the quilts if I can afford it and still looking around for a business place to run the company.

For today, here are two miniature quilts I made my husband for his office walls. One is because of his avid love of fishing & I wish you could see the details like both our names in the heart, the scales on the fish, etc. I have it hanging on a branch with a fishing bobber on it and one on the fishing pole.
Below is the second quilt. It is a Moose which I made out of Harley & Tony Steward bandanas, since these are hubbies favorite hobbies. It has trees, birds, stars and a colorful border with 2 1/2 ince strips. The embroidery states: "The Biggest Moose in The Forest,' from a good friend that taught him much!

If you are interested in having something like the Moose made for a friend or family member, I can use their favorite sport or team for things like the birds, stars, trees. Let your imagination run wild. After all, there is only 365 days left until Christmas 2008!


















No comments: