Monday, September 08, 2008

Dog Tired

I am so exhausted from cleaning that I could sleep for a week. I completed the 2 bedroom apartment and did good with the exception that I didn't change the light bulb in one room. I started a house today & it is a sad little house because someone wanted to love it and never did.

It is a little 2 bedroom, 1 tiny bath, living room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast nook, laundry room and single car garage. The last renter let dogs or kids or whatever poop all over and there are dried feces on one of the carpets. The place is thick with flies, fleas, ants and mosquito's. I try to get the bugs to leave by opening the door and window to let the fetid stale air out.

Someone put double paned windows in, marble counter tops (over the old cabinets), new carpet (recently0, large tile kitchen floor. However, when things are left to renters, one never knows how it will end up and this one was left empty but disgusting!

Once I am finished with it and the carpet cleaners come out, it will be nice again, but the bathroom is comical. If you drank a lot one night and had to toss your cookies, you could sit on the toilet and puke in the sink or bathtub. There is absolutely no room in the bathroom to move at all!

Tomorrow I won't even go in to clean as I will be letting bug bombs off inside to kill the fleas!

Yuck!

No comments: