Sunday, February 04, 2007

Not so good news!

I saw the doctor for my foot on Thursday and to say he isn't happy about what my foot looks like, is an understatment. He took one look at my swollen, bruised & painful appendage and stated, 'that shouldn't look like that after two months.' I am in agreement, however, I don't know what it really is supposed to look like, only that I would like to be able to get it into a shoe, a boot, a mule or even a flip flop, but doesn't look good right now!

HOME: Well, our house closed in Washington and I still haven't seen it with the exception of pictures or have yet to step a foot inside. I was hoping by now the doctor would have determined if I was going to remain on short term disability, go to long term disability or what my status would be. Though back to work right now, my foot hurts daily.

The lawsuit with the other grandmother is still dragging on. Ya gotta love attorneys because once they get involved, your 6 month lawsuit automatically turns into a forever thing and the money you set aside to go to the Bahamas that took you ten years to save up for, you watch disappear into thin air as attorneys are so arrogant they feel they need to charge you for every minute of their time.

Your $4000 retainer feed, well lets just say they don't call it a retainer for nothing. You will wind up tossing more money to your attorney and when it is all said and done, none of it will have been worth the money spent unless of course you committed a heinous crime and your attorney got you off.

Life is precious, treat it that way!

No comments: