Friday, June 12, 2009

Lights Out, Goodnight



Have you stumbled upon this blog by accident? Quilting 911 was a great concept when I started it. Make quilts for those in need and have them adopted by those people who work 911.


Initially, it worked great and I was able to make quilts and received fabric, batting and funds to make quilts for 911 dispatchers during Hurricane Katrina. Flood victims have received quilts from me, but the sad fact is, while 911 dispatchers are great, no one followed through with the promise to support this venue.


It is with sadness, I bid farewell to Quilting 911. While I will continue the endeavor, it will be over at Quiltingranny.blogspot.com


Last one out, don't forget the lights!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

onzodczae [url=http://ricostrong.net]Rico Strong[/url]