Friday, January 09, 2009

HELP ME, HELP SOMEONE ELSE

Okay, I know the economy stinks. I know people are loosing their jobs, their homes and their cars, but if you can read this, you have access to a computer and you probably know someone that is or you yourself are an emergency dispatcher.

Whatever your situation, your co-workers situation, I need YOUR help and I need it soon or my purpose on earth to reach out and help people, the members of our dispatch family will soon come to a halt.

I am raising 3 grandchildren ages 5,6 & 7, I work as a substitute teacher when I can and it was slim in December and so far for January is showing to be slimmer due to weather. If I have no income coming in, I can't buy fabric, batting, thread, backing or pay for postage. Without these things, I can't reach out to one of our very own.

What are you going to do? Are you going to reach out and sponsor a quilt, or read this, wonder if I am for real or not and forget all about this post? Perhaps you assume like the next person that someone else will sponsor this, someone else will send her money, someone else will save up their pocket change for 2 months and send her the amount saved, someone else will take up a dispatcher center collection.

NO, SOMEONE ELSE WILL NOT!! YOU HAVE TO STEP OUT IN FAITH!

If you don't feel comfortable sending me money, contact me and I will give you a list of websites and my needs and you can order them and have them sent to me. A sponsor ship will cost $107 for a hug quilt, $125 for a twin size, $175 double /full sized bed & queen and king depend on the amount and design of the quilt.

No comments: